- Yachts are handed out from 4 p.m. and returned until 12 a.m. in the last day of the charter.
- Yacht parking in the home port – free of charge
- Deposit paid in cash before the cruise
- Yachts up to 8 m – 500 PLN
- Yachts over 8 m – 800 PLN
- Cobra 33, Shine 30, Delphia 33, Antila 33 - 1000 PLN
- Motor yachts - 2000 PLN
Terms of insurance:
- Own-damage motor vehicle insurance/civil liability insurance/personal accident insurance – yachts and crew
- After the agreement of the charter’s period, we will send you two contracts
- After signing the contract, it must be sent back along with a copy of the advance money.
- Advance money in the amount of 30% of the charter price must be paid within 7 days from the date of the contract.
- The rest of the charter price must be paid no later than on the date of the charter’s beginning.
Weekend 820 – this motorboat is one of the most popular yachts sailing on the Polish lakes. It does not require the sailing license. Inside the cockpit, you can safety sail with small children or animals due to high and free sides, robust rails and comfortable handles. Weekend 820 perfectly responds to all movement of the steering wheel, even when reverse maneuvering. It is suitable for a team of 6 persons.
|from 29.04||29.04-06.05||06.05-31.05||31.05-10.06||10.06-17.06||17.06-24.06||24.06-01.07||01.07-19.08||19.08-01.09||after 01.09|